Cosmetic and Sedation Dentistry for the Bluff City, TN Area
Our Mission Statement at Sophisticated Smiles — Bluff City, Tennessee area is:
“To provide state of the art preventive and esthetic dentistry in a care driven environment for each person desiring the intangible asset of an ageless smile, a smile that speaks health, that shows elegance and that serves the emotional and clinical needs of the individual.”
— Angela R. Cameron, DDS, PC
We offer early appointment hours that will fit into even the busiest lifestyles!
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday - Thursday 7am – 3pm
Lunch from noon-1pm every day
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Most Insurance Accepted and Filed Electronically
- Credit Cards Welcome (Amex, Visa, MC, Discover, Debit/ATM)
- Ample Parking
- Central Convenient Location
- First floor office on corner lot
We have provided a new patient form for you to print and fill out at home at your leisure. Simply call us at (423) 928-8359, set up an appointment that is convenient for you, bring in your prepared new dental patient form and we will care for you in a time valued manner.
An intriguing and engaging smile is waiting for you at Sophisticated Smiles! Pretty, yet natural-looking teeth can highly contribute to your self confidence and self-worth! Don't belittle how much your smile reveals about you.
A pleasant smile is viable even though your own teeth are chipped, worn, blackened or badly aligned. Your smile is the very first thing folks notice about your appearance. Statistical data below are the results of an analysis of American adults about their smiles:
- Only fifty percent are happy with their smile
- Over 92% agree that an enticing smile is a crucial social asset
- Eighty five percent agree that an unappealing smile makes an individual less appealing to the people of the other sex
- 74% agree that an unappealing smile can hurt a person's probabilities achievement in their career
- 88% state they remember someone with a gorgeous smile
You could be an candidate for cosmetic dental work if you're experiencing any of the following conditions:
- Missing teeth, openings between teeth, general bite dysfunction
- Chipped, cracked or worn teeth
- Ugly, stained, or washed-out fillings
- Permanently stained or stained teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
Click on the links to the left for more details about our cosmetic dental services at our office in the Bluff City, Tennessee area. We provide a free smile consultation and welcome you to experience how simple and obtainable it is to own a white and pretty smile! Call our office today at (423) 928-8359 and we will make an appointment that's handy for you.
Studies show that 30% of the population avoids the dentist due to fear. Sedation dentistry provides a safe and comfortable experience for them to get the care they need and want.
Imagine being completely relaxed during your visit with us while painlessly having years of work done in just one or two visits. Our goal is to alleviate any anxiety you may have about your treatment.
Sedation dentistry in our office is customized to the your anxiety level and medical history allowing you an incredibly comfortable, relaxing and safe experience. Your visit to our office will be one of total comfort.